Terms and ConditionsSUMMARY OF SUMMER TIME RENTAL TERMS
Please review and agree to the entire agreement, including any terms specific to the home you are booking, before proceeding.
1. The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
2. All guests shall respect the neighborhood and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
3. Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in your reservation.
4. Renter must be at least 21 years of age (or the specified minimum age required to rent the property, if different). Guests under the minimum age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
5. No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
6. No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected. Use of charcoal grills is not allowed.
7. Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
8. Cancellation Policy: Rental payments (less the booking fee) are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.